Covid-19 Restrictions on Cruising: Albania
- Can I and my crew get to my boat and back?
Presently EU/UK citizens are permitted with no quarantine on arrival. However the UK and most EU countries will require 14 day self isolation on return.
Albania is NOT on the list of countries which are exempt from the FCO restrictions on non-essential travel nor does the EU permit entry from it. 14 days quarantine is required on return.
- Restrictions sailing in-country and cross-border
Recreational boats can now tie up in docks and marinas following standard procedures for checking in. Crew and guests can now go ashore following the present Institute of Public Health biosecurity protocols.
- Social restrictions and requirements (and any special points)
Pubs and restaurants are open. Social distancing and place specific social controls in place.
- Albanian Government (intermittent)
- Albanian Public Health Institution
- UK FCO (Foreign & Commonwealth Office)
Other Useful Websites
Please help by emailing any updates of which you become aware to: email@example.com