Covid-19 Restrictions on Cruising: Belgium
- Can I and my crew get to my boat and back?
Borders open to/from European Union, including the United Kingdom and the four other Schengen countries (Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Iceland and Norway). You may be required to provide contact details to the authorities using a Passenger Locator Form, and visitors from high risk regions (categorised as ‘Red’ or ‘Orange’) within those countries may be required to test and self-isolate for 14 days.
All other international arrivals remain subject to entry checks to prevent non-essential travel, with individuals being instructed to self-isolate for 14 days.
Return to the UK with NO self isolation (unless you have visited or made a transit stop in any non-exempted country or territory in the preceding 14 days).
- Restrictions sailing in-country and cross-border
Local sailing open. Cross border as above.
- Social restrictions and requirements (and any special points)
From the 1st of July, everything has reopened, e.g. pubs, restaurants, accomodation, libraries, theme parks, indoor playgrounds and casinos subject to compliance with general rules on ‘social bubbles’. Restaurants group maximum of 10 people, large events a maximum of 200 people inside and 400 people outside.
The wearing of face masks is mandatory on public transport.
- Belgian Foreign Affiars, Foreign Trade and Development Corporation
- UK FCO (Foreign & Commonwealth Office)
Other Useful Websites
- Belgian Federal Public Service - Health, Food Chain Safety and Environment, latest news on Covid-19
- Belgian Federal Public Service - Health, Food Chain Safety and Environment, FAQ
Please help by emailing any updates of which you become aware to: firstname.lastname@example.org