Covid-19 Restrictions on Cruising: Croatia
- Can I and my crew get to my boat and back?
Croatia remains open to UK and EU nationals, the Schengen Area, and Schengen associated countries’ nationals but third-country nationals are still not allowed to enter Croatia, unless they are chartering a yacht, or have their own yacht based in Croatia. No issues flying or driving for EU or UK citizens Croatia is presently on the exempt list from the FCO so no quarantine is required on return.
Fill in ENTERCROATIA form for track and trace.
Third-country nationals may enter Croatia without having to self-isolate (14 days) upon arrival, by presenting a negative PCR test for SARS-CoV-2, not older than 48 hours (from the moment of swab taking until arrival at the border crossing).
- Restrictions sailing in-country and cross-border
Coastal waters open with no restrictions. Borders with Montenegro presently closed to UK residents without recent test results or 14 days quarantine.
- Social restrictions and requirements (and any special points)
Relaxed. Follow requirements of establishment. Normal Covid-19 hygiene of washing hands, face masks as needed and standard Social Distancing of 1.5 to 2 metres.
- Croatian Government, Coronavirus protection measures
- Croatian Government
- Croatian Interior Ministry
- Croatian Government, Lifting travel restrictions on Croatian borders
- UK FCO (Foreign & Commonwealth Office)
Other Useful Websites
Please help by emailing any updates of which you become aware to: email@example.com