Covid-19 Restrictions on Cruising: Jersey
- Can I and my crew get to my boat and back?
Border restrictions eased and visitor travel now allowed subject to pre-registration before departure and CV swab test on arrival or within the prior 72 hours. See Testing programme for opening Jersey's borders for more details. £1,000 fine for non-compliance with any element of the procedure.
- Restrictions sailing in-country and cross-border
Local residents may sail within territorial waters. See NTM 21 for details.
Travellers coming to Jersey’s territorial waters by leisure vessel and intending to land ashore must arrive at the port of St Helier only. All travellers must isolate on their vessel until their swab test is conducted. See NTM 20.
Before arriving, you must:
- pre-book a berth with Jersey Marinas by calling +44(0) 1534 447730 or +44(0)1534 447708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- complete the declaration form before arrival into Jersey to arrange your test or to provide information on your self-isolation
Private maritime passenger declaration form
- Social restrictions and requirements (and any special points)
1m social distancing required. Bars and restaurants allowed to open both indoors and outdoors but with restrictions on numbers of customers on the premises, enhanced hygiene requirements, table service etc.
Other Useful Websites
Please help by emailing any updates of which you become aware to: email@example.com