Covid-19 Restrictions on Cruising: Latvia
- Can I and my crew get to my boat and back?
Restricted. Borders open to EU, EEA, UK and Swiss residents unless the country has an infection rate of >14/100,000 population when 14 days self-isolation required. Latvia is not currently on the UK exempt list so 14 days self-isolation is required.
- Restrictions sailing in-country and cross-border
No known restrictions on in-country sailing. Check ports and marinas for latest updates.
- Social restrictions and requirements (and any special points)
Social distancing (2m), hand hygiene and epidemiological safety measures still to be followed. Masks required on public transport. Returning to UK there is no need to self isolate as the country is on the exempt list.
- Latvian Government web page
- Uk Government web page, travel corridors
- State Chancellery of the Republic of Latvia web page
- UK FCO (Foreign & Commonwealth Office) web page
Other Useful Websites
Please help by emailing any updates of which you become aware to: firstname.lastname@example.org