Covid-19 Restrictions on Cruising: Netherlands
- Can I and my crew get to my boat and back?
Tourists from EU, Schengen countries and the UK can enter the Netherlands. Health Screening Form to be completed and presented on request. Return to the UK with NO self isolation (unless you have visited or made a transit stop in any non-exempted country or territory in the preceding 14 days).
- Restrictions sailing in-country and cross-border
Local sailing permitted, and some ports open for yachts in international transit.
- Social restrictions and requirements (and any special points)
Most marinas are reported open, phone in advance for overnight stay, Showers and toilets closed. Use of holding tanks required. Face masks mandatory on public transport. Indoors: Always stay 1.5 metres away from other people; up to 100 people may be in the same space indoors; more than 100 if reservations, and everyone must have a health check; in restaurants, cafés and bars guests must have their own seat. Outdoors: similar with 250 people.
- Dutch Government web page, New rules from 1 July explained in simple language
- Dutch Government
- UK FCO (Foreign & Commonwealth Office)
Other Useful Websites
Please help by emailing any updates of which you become aware to: firstname.lastname@example.org