Covid-19 Restrictions on Cruising: Poland
- Can I and my crew get to my boat and back?
Restricted. Citizens of the countries of the EU, Switzerland the UK, are allowed entry. Borders external to EU, Switzerland and UK remain closed.
- Restrictions sailing in-country and cross-border
In-country sailing is permitted in territorial waters. Check ports and marinas for latest updates and cross border travel.
- Social restrictions and requirements (and any special points)
Social distancing (1-1.5m), hand hygiene and epidemiological safety measures still to be followed. Masks required in shops, public transport and public spaces.
- Polish Government web page
- Uk Government web page, travel corridors
- UK FCO (Foreign & Commonwealth Office) web page
Other Useful Websites
Please help by emailing any updates of which you become aware to: firstname.lastname@example.org