Covid-19 Restrictions on Cruising: UK - Slovenia
- Can I and my crew get to my boat and back?
Since 17th July Slovenia now permits entry from a wide range of countries including most of the EU. Their NIJZ publishes red amber and green lists of countries which is updated regularly.
UK citizens returning from Slovenia are now exempt from 14 days quarantine. Similarly UK now exempts travellers from Slovenia from quarantine.
- Restrictions sailing in-country and cross-border
It is believed that in-country sailing is permitted.
- Social restrictions and requirements (and any special points)
The Slovenian Tourist Board gives updated information.
- Slovenian Tourist Board
- Slovenian Government
- National Institute of Public Health, list of countries for crossing the national borders without restrictions
- Slovenian Ministry of the Interior, Police
- UK FCO (Foreign & Commonwealth Office)
Other Useful Websites
Please help by emailing any updates of which you become aware to: email@example.com