Covid-19 Restrictions on Cruising: Sweden
- Can I and my crew get to my boat and back?
Borders are open to citizens from EEA Countries, the United Kingdom and Switzerland.
There are limited flights available to Stockholm Arlanda and has reinstated flights to Stockholm Skavsta airports.
If driving, travel back via Denmark may be difficult due to Denmark closing the border to certain provinces within Sweden (refer to Danish Police website). As an alternative, there are ferries directly between North Germany and South and West Sweden.
On return to the UK, you wiil need to self isolate for 14 days.
- Restrictions sailing in-country and cross-border
Boats are in water and sailing within Swedish waters.
Once in Sweden there could be problems with onward travel as many countries do not accept the Swedish approach to Covid-19 control. You may be subject to being turned away or have to quarantine. Check specific itineraries carefully.
- Social restrictions and requirements (and any special points)
Standard social distancing is recommended. Masks are not required.
- Swedish Government Covid-19
- Swedish Health Service Agency COVID-19 FAQ
- Swedish Government Q&A about travel to Sweden
- UK FCO (Foreign & Commonwealth Office)
Other Useful Websites
Please help by emailing any updates of which you become aware to: firstname.lastname@example.org