Covid-19 Restrictions on Cruising: UK - Northern Ireland
- Can I and my crew get to my boat and back?
Restricted. UK and many EU and other countries permitted entry without 14 day quarantine. The same exemption list as England. Other countries require 14 day quarantine.
- Restrictions sailing in-country and cross-border
Coastal waters open with no restrictions. See Ireland Covid-19 restrictions before attempting to sail into Republic of Ireland waters, as there has been a quarantine restriction.
- Social restrictions and requirements (and any special points)
Relaxed. Follow requirements of establishment. Normal Covid-19 hygiene of washing hands, face masks as needed and standard social distancing of 1.5 to 2 metres.
- Northern Irish Government
- UK Goverment, Entering the UK
- UK Government, countries and territories exempt from advice against ‘all but essential’ international travel
Other Useful Websites
Please help by emailing any updates of which you become aware to: email@example.com