Covid-19 Restrictions on Cruising: UK - Wales
- Can I and my crew get to my boat and back?
Restrictions on travel within Wales lifted but masks must be worn on public transport. Wales has adopted the list of countries allowed into the UK without 14 day self-isolation.
- Restrictions sailing in-country and cross-border
Ireland and Isle of Man remain closed to leisure sailors. Otherwise no nationwide restrictions. Marinas are starting to re-open for residents but many are not taking visitors due to restrictions on shared facilities. Check with destinations before planning a cruise.
- Social restrictions and requirements (and any special points)
Bars and Restaurants allowed to open indoors from the 3rd of August. Restrictions now very similar to England.
- People should not gather indoors with anyone who is not a member of their household (or extended household) unless they have a good reason
- People must not gather in public places other than with members of one other household or extended household
- Face masks should be worn on Public Transport and in indoor situations where 2m social distancing cannot be maintained.
Other Useful Websites
Please help by emailing any updates of which you become aware to: email@example.com