Read all about it!
In our quarterly magazine, you’ll find more than 100 pages of cruising news and features, updates on the activities of the CA’s groups and committees and our latest discount list.
Published in full colour, it is sent directly to members who can also view or download it from our website. Although not available to non-members, you can view the latest sample issue here or by clicking on the cover image.
Sign up for your regular copy of our electronic newsletter and sample quarterly e-magazine, simply provide your email address below. (Your email address will be retained for a maximum of 24 months during which period it may be associated with your IP address, which is logged for security purposes.)
Previous sample issues of the magazine are available below.
Regular articles and features include:
- News from the CA, Cruising and Local Sections
- Updates on HLRs and discounts
- Articles on technical and regulatory subjects from our Regulations and Technical Services group
- Cruising tales from around the world
- Reports on rallies
- Book reviews and members' classified adverts
Recent articles include:
- CA President's review of the past year
- CA Open Weekend
- UKHO plans to withdraw Small Craft Folio packs
- Greener Cruising: two members to embark on eco-friendly ocean trips
- CA 2018 Log Competition winning entry for the Dolphin Cup: Øresund to Göteborg
- CA London spring lecture programme
- CA Honorary Local Representative (HLR) in Venice, Claude Dischly