A Raymarine simulator rig, containing their latest MFD (multifunction display), the Axiom Pro MFD, will be installed in the CA library by mid February. The simulator will also include a P70s autopilot control head and an I70s multifunction instrument display.
As these instruments will run in simulator mode, you'll be able to try them out and see how they'd really work at sea.
- Bold and bright in all lighting conditions and even through polarised sunglasses
- Choice of touch screen operation for planning in harbour, or keypad control for rough seas
- New LightHouse 3 software running on a fast quad core CPU
- Optional RealVision 3D – sonar clarity in 3D below, behind and to the side of your boat
- Optional remote keypad to control the unit from anywhere
Full details of the Axiom Pro are on the Raymarine website.