With small inflatable boats making their way across the English Channel we will get an insight as to how the UK Border Force deal with this problem and how we can help them.
Time: 1900, talks start 2000
Venue for our Winter Warmers:
The Dog & Bear Hotel
There is ample parking available and you are very welcome to bring guests.
Many eat beforehand and It helps speed up service if you are able to telephone the Dog and Bear and order your meal before 4pm. The talks start after supper at 8pm.
CA Menu £10.95
- Breaded Whole tail Scampi - chips and salad with tartare sauce
- Pork and Spitfire Sausages - with mash potato, leeks and cabbage and red onion gravy
- Cottage Pie - with a selection of vegetables
- Butternut Gobi Dhansak Curry with Cauliflower Rice [v/vg]
- Leek, Mushroom and Tarragon Risotto [v] - with green salad
- Beef Chilli Con Carne - with rice and tortilla chips
- Breast of Chicken Schnitzel - parmesan mash, broccoli and sugar snap peas with a white wine and chestnut mushroom sauce
- Cod and Pancetta Fishcakes - chips and salad