CAptain's Mate App
Our unique app, CAptain's Mate, is a must for anyone cruising at home or abroad
CAptain’s Mate puts thousands of cruising reports at your fingertips, even when you have no internet connection or phone signal. It’s jam-packed with current information, written by members from first-hand experience of harbours and anchorages around the world. Reports are downloaded or updated when online, but remain on your device when you are offline.
- Reports written for members by members
- Thousands of cruising reports for harbours and anchorages around the world
- The very latest info - reports added and updated by members almost daily
- Add reports from your own experience
- Available for Android and Apple devices
- Search alphabetically, on the in-built map, or by proximity to your current position
- Exclusive to members
CAptain's Mate of the Month
The CA's amazing APP CAptain's Mate is available exclusively and free to CA members. However, we're keen to share some of its attributes and first-hand knowledge & some 'as live' reports with all of our followers - members and non-members alike. So, we're selecting our 'CAptain's Mate of the Month' for the next few months! This is just an example of the hundreds of new reports submitted every month.
Roccella Ionica, a useful port of call on the eastern shore of the "toe" of Italy
We were last at RI 5 years ago. It has changed enormously. Dredged entrance (3m) Fuel dock, new pontoons, directions to bar, reception etc given by coloured tracks around marina. Young lady in reception spoke excellent English, very pleasant; 45 euros for 1 night reducing on subsequent nights. Toilet /shower facilities too far away from transit to pontoon though. They still serve pizza by the metre in the restaurant!