An evening meeting has been arranged by John (Boardman) at the Royal Perth Yacht Club at 17:30hrs on Tuesday 13 April.
Subjects under discussion, in no particular order:
- Update everyone on the CA initiative for 3rd Country boat owners and crew to be eligible for 180 day visas; circumventing the Schengen 90/180 day rule. Yep The Motherland is now a 3rd Country along with the rest of its colonies!
- Discuss the current restrictions on sailing in the various Med waters; in full knowledge that conditions could well have changed before the end of the discussion!
- Review application criteria for success with Australian Border Force "Authorisation to Travel"
- Discuss travelling with/without a C19 vaccination
- Flight options and seat criteria – outgoing and returning
- EU VAT non-paid issues and solutions; particularly with capricious border closures.
- Views on boat maintenance during long lay ups
- Get to know WA based Med sailors who we don’t know or haven’t seen for a while
- Have a few beers. OK I agree this should have been #1!
Date: Tuesday 13 April 2021
Place: Royal Perth Yacht Club
Booking: You will need to be logged in to see the details below
Contact John Boardman by email mailto:email@example.com for further information and to book.